Did you mean: 
dbrown1995
New Contributor

Re: Needs Accessibility Permission pop up at every log in post Big Sur Update

Same problem.  Annoying.

Sylwia
New Contributor

These steps did not work for me, I could not work with this pop up appearing! For me, it helped to turn OFF the option  'This computer, not accessible...' under OVERVIEW in the control Panel, THANK GOODNES, I was going crazy. Screenshot 2021-12-06 at 12.48.39 700px.png

SteveCEvans
New Contributor

Re: LMI showing Pop up after update looking for Accessibility Permission

I kept getting the popup despite the requested permissions appearing to be granted. The fix was to remove the two entries from the accessibility list and then try to log in. Then follow the given procedure and it works.

Steve

mgavin1027
New Contributor

My Mac is doing the same , how do we stop this from driving us crazy, You can't get rid of the pop up. It keeps coming back. 

BritSchmid
New Contributor

THANK YOU! Followed your steps and this worked after hours of trying to figure this out on my own. 

johnwd3
Active Contributor

Thank God for the detailed solution from Neuro! LMI - the name of your business is COMMUNICATION and in my opinion you need to take lots of lessons from Neuro's post!!  I was quite literally looking for an acceptable solution and am way too busy to learn new software if I don't have to. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A HUGE PROBLEM TO THE USERS SINCE THERE ARE PAGES AND PAGES OF FRUSTRATED USERS LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS!  I suggest taking a big stick and making the person responsible for customer problem solving up-side the head to get his/her attention and tell them to copy Neuro's method. AND to put the answer right up front for ANY near search terms!!!

I have wasted so much time on this it drives me crazy looking back. I am furious with whoever that is who has not made the answer readily available right in the POP UP!!! (or at the very least with a link to it!)

Neuro you are my hero for today for darned sure. THANK YOU for the concise instructions!!

10 KUDOS AT THE VERY LEAST!!!  (you would have a bunch more IF ONLY LMI would put your post first!!

johnwd3

Adop
New Contributor

Thank you! It worked!!!!!!:))))
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know we are working to improve the Mac desktop behavior.  I should have more info to share in the next few weeks as things develop.  Thanks for your patience. 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
All-Star
New Contributor

This bit saved me - -- Screen Recording - **THERE** - LMIGUIAgent, LogMeIn - checked

THANK YOU!

GLC39
New Contributor

Since installing macOS Monterey 12.2.1, the requestor for setting Accessibility permission will not go away no matter how many times one ensures that LMIGUIAgent and LogMeIn are selected.