cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
curious8
New Contributor

LogMeIn contact phone numbers keep disconnecting

I've called 8 times, over a period of several days, both the toll free and long distance phone numbers - I get the automated message please enter your case number and enter pound, or just enter pound - and then I'm disconnected each and every time - ridiculous!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: LogMeIn contact phone numbers keep disconnecting

@curious8  I apologize for the difficulty reaching Customer Support.  

If you're still unsuccessful, please click my Community name in order to send a private message with the support number you dialed as well as your own phone number.  I can have Support take a look at your case and see if there's a problem with the system itself. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@curious8  I apologize for the difficulty reaching Customer Support.  

If you're still unsuccessful, please click my Community name in order to send a private message with the support number you dialed as well as your own phone number.  I can have Support take a look at your case and see if there's a problem with the system itself. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
curious8
New Contributor

According to my carrier AT&T, the problem was a function of AT&T services and/or my iPhone - something convoluted dealing with using 1+ before dialing some numbers from the U.S.  My call finally went through and I was just now able to talk with LogMeIn .  Thank you AshC