cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Growforth1
New Contributor

Login Error 1326

I have double and triple checked my login details but it is returning an error message (1326) to say that either my name and or my password is incorrect. They are not. I have no problem linking with my other computer on the network. Windows 10 on both machines, server is on of the workstations in a network, Client is a PC at home. Help please.. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Growforth1
New Contributor

Re: Login Error 1326

Hi

Thanks for the reply - after searching everywhere I could think of I eventually found (yesterday) my user name with a bracketed additional name as part of my Login name  - not required at Windows login but needed when loggin in through Logme me in. Sorted now. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Regards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Growforth1  I'm afraid I have no other explanation for that error message besides the login credentials.  Have you gone through a full reboot of the affected machine where you see that error message?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Growforth1
New Contributor

Hi

Thanks for the reply - after searching everywhere I could think of I eventually found (yesterday) my user name with a bracketed additional name as part of my Login name  - not required at Windows login but needed when loggin in through Logme me in. Sorted now. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Regards

Teena

Can you tell me where you found the information about your Windows login that showed you the additional name in brackets?