cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chiakiaojc
New Contributor

Help to cancel

I can't stop and close account. How can I cancel the service? Everybody have told same question, but your answer is not honest.

Some answer in this topic told we can choose email or telephone support, but actually there is only phone call support,  but nobody answer. 

How can I stop the billing?

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Help to cancel

Hi @chiakiaojc,

I have opened a support ticket for you and someone will be in contact to assist you.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
chiakiaojc
New Contributor

It's your email answer by "Mauricio" :

"Good day , this is GoTo , thank you for reaching out to us ,  I am sorry to hear that you are looking to cancel the account, I would like to explore options to help you keep the benefits of your service like your remote printing and file transfer , if there is any technical support issues we can also have our technical support team help you review any issues you may be experiencing ."

Why do you change your story? I simply want to stop subscriptions and stop charging.

So I answered:
"
Dear Mauricio,

Anyway, please cancel my subscription."

Just stop the subscription and billing!

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @chiakiaojc  I took a look at your case and it does look like your account is now marked for cancellation, if you have any further issues you can respond to the email. Thanks! 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training