cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bommark
New Contributor

Branding Option for Logmein Rescue Live Guide Customer Code Page

We use Logmein Rescue on our website, to provide tech support to our customers. When customers click the link to obtain the 6 digit code to give to the support agent, the page is all black, with white font, with no branding options. We would like to be able to add our logo, and maybe change the background color, to more closely match our company branding. I don't think either of those things are currently possible, so I'm making a feature request.

Thank you,

Mark

4 REPLIES 4
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Branding Option for Logmein Rescue Customer Code Page

Hi @bommark, welcome to the community.

These two support articles should help: 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
bommark
New Contributor

Hi Glenn,

Thank you for your response. However, we use a different product than the linked articles are referring to. We use the web version, where the customer provides the code to the agent. You can find our support link at the bottom, right hand side of our website. Is there any way we can brand the page that comes up when customers click that link?

Thank you,

Mark

GlennD
GoTo Manager

So it looks like you are using Rescue Live Guide, in order to customize the experience you would need to add the script to your website yourself rather than use the URLs we provide  https://support.logmeinrescue.com/rescue-live-guide/help/setting-up-scripted-live-guide 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
bommark
New Contributor

Yes, we're using Rescue Live Guide. I've already added the script to our website. What I'm asking is, is there any way to customize the page that comes up when our customer's click the link. Currently it's just an all black page. We would like to add our Logo. Is that possible?