cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcaustin
Active Contributor

Re: Mac OS BigSur and Logmein Client

This is a real mess for my employees working from home. Logmein does not care none of there updates have fixed this issue. Support is no help this was a great product.  I am now looking for a change. 

Auterion
Visitor

I totally agree with jcaustin. This is poor performance from logmein - it's now been about week with absolutely no communication from logmein about progress report on a fix for File Manager on Macs. Will be definitely looking for alternative to logmein

MaryBo
New Contributor

Has there been a fix for this?   It's been a while and I'm unable to do my work for my clients.  Will have to look for another solution if not resolved.

LS6

When approximately is "near future"?  We rely heavily on this application and some functions are shut down.  

Credimus
Active Contributor

How soon is your soon? We're beginning to look at other remote access/management tools already.
PMLouis
Active Contributor

Re: Mac OS BigSur file manager compatibility issue

Hi  @AshC  ,

According to me i cannot see the windows when i get access to the mac Laptop with Mac OS big Sur. 

Before this version i could easily get access to this laptop.

In this Picture, you will only see the menu on the top but you cannot see any windows that are actually opened on the laptop. 

How can you help me solve this issue ?

PMLouis
Active Contributor

Re: Mac OS BigSur file manager compatibility issue

logmein-JPoirier.png

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hey everyone,

Here's an updated support article explaining certain limitations on the client end: https://support.logmeinrescue.com/rescue/help/is-rescue-supported-on-macos-big-sur

I will work to get an ETA on the Technician delivery this week.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Thanks for your patience, I believe we will have a beta version available for testing in just a few days.  The full release could be a couple of weeks after beta testing completes.   Should you need to test early, please reach out to Customer Support next week to request individual upgrades.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
jcaustin
Active Contributor

Thank You! I will contact them.  I like your product but this has been very frustrating. 

James