cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alvesluc
New Contributor

Problema em conectar-se ao servidor/ Trouble to connect with LogMeInHamachi servers

Screenshot_1.pngEsse é o problema, estou a mais de duas horas tentando resolver e nada, se possivel gostaria de ajuda, obrigado.

English:

This is the problem, I'm at this for over two hours and I can't think for a way to solve it, hope I can get some help. Thanks.

The message says: "Failed to connect to Hamachi servers. Want that Hamachi to monitor automactly the disponibility of the servers and stabilish a connection to the servers?"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Problema em conectar-se ao servidor/ Trouble to connect with LogMeInHamachi servers

@alvesluc  Sorry for the connection difficulty there.

I know this sounds like a basic idea, but have you already tried a re-install of Hamachi?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Problema em conectar-se ao servidor/ Trouble to connect with LogMeInHamachi servers

@alvesluc  Sorry for the connection difficulty there.

I know this sounds like a basic idea, but have you already tried a re-install of Hamachi?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
alvesluc
New Contributor

O que eu fiz foi instalar um versão anterior e depois atualizar.
I have installed an previous version of Hamachi, than I updated it and it started to work again.
Thanks 😉
Frederi

Hello. What did you do to make it work. I´m having exactly the same problem.
Obrigado.
Steffen_V

Logmein hamachi installation error fix setup has ended prematurely youtube Liteblue.

Molter_uu

I am also having this issue, does someone have any solution for this? kindly share your views, thanks in advance.