Logmein Technician Console used to work fine, until it recently updated.
Now every time I click Start Session, the session disconnects.
This happens whether I connect to a PC or mobile phone.
I've tried uninstalling / reinstalling / rebooting, but the issues perisists.
Any one know of a fix?
16:13 Connecting to: control.rsc-app14-06.logmeinrescue.com (220.127.116.11:443)
16:13 The connection to the customer was lost. This session will reconnect if and when the customer reestablishes a network connection.
16:13 Disconnected (Applet)
Can you state which operating system and Rescue app version you're working with there?
Do you see the same behavior through alternate networks?
Thanks for the reply. I really needed to sort it, so I did a clean sweep on my computer.
- Uninstalled the Technician Console
- Deleted all Logmein entries in the windows registry
- Deleted all Logmein folders on the C drive
- Deleted all Logmein data in my windows user profile > app data folders
- Rebooted and reinstalled the Technician Console
And it's working today now.
Thanks for confirming everything, Craig.
Hi, I am facing this issue at the moment.
When the client connects via the support.me site we are able to have a successful remote session.
However when windows clients connect via the calling card, the session disconnects as soon as i click on start Session.
I suspect this is due to the 2 sessions using differents IP / Domains when connecting to the console. Could you please provide the IP addresses / domains used on the logmein rescue side when using the calling card.
we may need to add them to our white list.
I'm sorry I can't say which IPs will be used for client connections, but the IP range for Rescue (along with other GoTo products) can be found here: https://support.logmeinrescue.com/rescue/help/allowlisting-and-rescue