cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sv5
GoTo Contributor
GoTo Contributor

Re: "LogMeIn Rescue has encountered a problem and needs to close."

I think you should uninstall the Tech Console and reinstall it from our Beta site.
Because the current Live version of the Technician Console will crash before it has a chance to install the update.

How to uninstall the Rescue TC from the browsers

GPISUPPORT
Visitor

Hello, It's ok on IE11 but continues to crash on Chrome

sv5
GoTo Contributor
GoTo Contributor

I'm sorry, but there is no TC support on Chrome.

Do you use this as a Chrome TC start?

ChromeDTC.png

Because it will start the Desktop version. And you should uninstall it from the programs and features as a normal application and after that you should install the new Desktop Technician Console from here:

GPISUPPORT
Visitor

It Work !!!

Thank very much 🙂

nethunter321
Active Contributor

Hi, it's me...On Geek Squad, there's a chat box that gives a link to LMI. It says "click here" and take you to another webpage where it downloads LMI Rescue. You just click the link and hit "save" and "run". It downloads fine but gives the error when I try to run it. There's no code to enter just click the link or button. I'll ask again if they'll use the beta website. Maybe LogMeIn will update their's? Is beta coming out next? I'll report back in a second.

nethunter321
Active Contributor

Success! I talked to Geek Squad and asked if they would use the beta. They sent me a normal link just like always and it connected. They said my AntiVirus was blocking it. I had tried disabling my AV but for some reason it connected fine this time. I got my tune up. I'll message back if I need it again. Thanks!