cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alloysystems
Active Contributor

someone took down my post!!

I spent 2 hours giving the community a way to connect to the logmein rescue console using there mac and someone took down my post as spam. 

That is the most hurtful thing I have experienced here. Like what the hell? I literally found a way to use the logmein calling card for macs and instead someone takes down my post?

Please someone explain? I saved the post in microsoft word and posted the same thing on reddit because I was so happy about my work. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/pp23mn/logmein_calling_card_wrapper_for_mac/

If you take down this post as well I am going to have a real problem. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: someone took down my post!!

@Alloysystems  Sorry, if your original post included some odd urls it may have been flagged as 'spam'.  Feel free to repost, though I would take out some of the live links if you had those included.  Let me know if this does not work, and I can take a closer look at the Community triggers. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Alloysystems  Sorry, if your original post included some odd urls it may have been flagged as 'spam'.  Feel free to repost, though I would take out some of the live links if you had those included.  Let me know if this does not work, and I can take a closer look at the Community triggers. 

Alloysystems
Active Contributor

I appreciate you following up on this Ash. 

I don't believe I had any links in my post but I will double check. I know I had html code, python code, applescript, and bash code, and some pictures but I don't believe I had any links...not that I remember at atleast. 

Thank you again. I will try to repost again. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Alloysystems  Some code may need to be screen shots in order to avoid the security precautions we have in place.  

After reviewing your Reddit post, would this new Rescue feature fit your needs?  https://support.logmeinrescue.com/rescue/help/calling-card-setup-task-one-generate-a-calling-card-re...