Forum Discussion

RichCompliance
New Contributor
2 years ago

Polls kick me out of me sharing my PPT presentation.

When I start my on line courses, I have a PPT that I am sharing, Periodically, I open up a poll, get feedback and the continue with the PPT.  When I do that, my PPT sharing ends.  I have to launch it again, and find where I was.  This changed when the "upgrade happened".  What is the time frame for this to be fixed?

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Hi RichCompliance, I moved your post over to discussions. Sorry to hear this, it sounds frustrating. I haven't had reports of this yet and will report this to the team and have them take a look. Can you let me know:

• PC or Mac and which version of the operating system
    • Version of Powerpoint
    • Can you clarify does PPT crash after using a poll and you have to relaunch? 
    • Do you have a screen recording?

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you. 

RichCompliance
      New Contributor

Thank you for an answer.  This was a bug that many of us reported back last summer, June/July 2022, and we were told it was with the developers for fixing.    I was hoping to hear how that progress was going, or if others were still have the same issue. I am on the most recent Office 365 and using Chrome.  I do not have a screen capture of it, but would welcome reproducing it on a call.

KateG
        GoTo Moderator

Hi RichCompliance thanks for getting back to me. I'm not aware of an issue with Polls and PP and I'm not able to recreate the issue with the information I have here.  Are you using a Mac or PC and what OS version is it? 

Additionally, thanks for your offer to replicate. You can work with support and walk them through the experience.