Forum Discussion

Kieni
5 years ago

Sharing a Library and Tests with other Trainers

Hi, i want to know if it is possible to share a prepared training, which is filled with library and test, with other trainers. Is there any export/import function? Best regards

AshC
    5 years ago

Hi,

Beyond the ability to make other members of your account Co-Organizers in order to allow them the ability to launch the broadcast itself, you can also share Materials, Polls, Tests and Evaluations that you've uploaded previously.

Reference guide: https://support.goto.com/training/help/library-g2t020009 

MRother
    Active Contributor

Hi,

What we do is, we create a training, mark it in the name as template or sample, with a schedule far in the future, so that it does not disappear. Then we fill it once with all the documents, tests, surveys, etc. If a trainer needs to create a training like this, he will enter the sample/template training and now he can create a similar training (in the menu above) and everything is copied.

Damienkh

Hi MRother, I am very interested by your method.

Could you elaborate ?

Do you use the same account or different accounts ?

Because I don't know how a user can see a training created on a different account.

Thank you...

MRother
        Active Contributor

We use different accounts and every account has to be registered in the trainings as a co-organizer to see the trainings.

academy49
    New Contributor

Hi, I have the same need : create a training, and then share it between trainers. Is it possible ? How ?

AshC
      Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi,

Beyond the ability to make other members of your account Co-Organizers in order to allow them the ability to launch the broadcast itself, you can also share Materials, Polls, Tests and Evaluations that you've uploaded previously.

Reference guide: https://support.goto.com/training/help/library-g2t020009 

academy49
        New Contributor

Thank you for your quick answer.

We have 3 trainers who have each one GoToTraining licence. I want to create a training (containing documents, tests and polls) and each trainer use these training. I create a training but I didn't find where I can add co-organizers in a training ?

May I have something to ask to my account administrator ?

Thanks for your help