Forum Discussion

EMurphyInfTrg
Contributor
2 years ago

WITHDRAWAL OF THE GOTOTRAINING MOBILE APP. BRING IT BACK PLEASE TILL YOU FIX THE NEW ONE

I am hugely disappointed that you have stopped the classic gototraining app and forced us to install the new gotoapp - WHICH DOES NOT EVEN SUPPORT GOTOTRAINING any more.     Yet another reduction i...
    2 years ago

Hi, EMurphyInfTrg your feedback is appreciated and has been shared with the team. 

Please note the new GoTo app does support GoTo Training and offers new and enhanced features as noted here

I do understand your need to use the app as an organizer to check your upcoming training status. 

We  have plans to expand our app to include organizer features in the near future. While we can't provide an exact release date at this moment, rest assured that we are diligently working on bringing these features to you as soon as possible.

Additionally, there are updates in the pipeline for our app aimed at enhancing the experience for attendees. We understand the importance of features like presenting and screen sharing and are actively working on integrating these capabilities into the app.

We'll be sure to keep you informed about any upcoming releases. Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to providing you with an even better app experience.