Forum Discussion

aldersv99
Active Contributor
2 years ago

Problem wih audio - no microphone icon appears?

I am having a problem today with no microphone icon appearing when i start a go to webinar - anyone else have the same problem?  

WinstonT
    New Contributor

I had an important Webinar setup for today (August 14, 2023 at 9:30am EST) and there was NO microphone icon for the Host.  AND there was NO microphone icon for all the Panelists!  I am not a new user (have been using Webinar for many years, and believe that this was a Logmein/GoToWebinar system failure.  I even reset the system (closed the Webinar for everyone and opened the Webinar again) with no success.  Also, did a complete Shut Down, and then rebooted the Webinar, with still no success.  Noone had a Microphone Icon on their system ( including the Host ).  I had to give us using the Webinar and made a Zoom meeting.  I know that there will be lots of complaints from users  who have setup a Webinar for today!  Hopefully, this can be fixed ASAP.

Sincerely,

WinstonT

admissions@bayc.ca

aldersv99
      Active Contributor

Thanks WinstonT, Yes the same for me and my panelist, luckily it was only a test run today so will reschedule.  I have spoken to someone on support and they tell me its fixed now.