Forum Discussion

cockroachable
Active Contributor
7 years ago

i cant connect hamachi VPN on android

the message show that ' unsuccessful'
i do follow instuctions and register crt. files in email but cant connect both of IPSEC/PPTP.

it used to be work with ipsec method. but 5 hr. ago it wont work.

now i am trying to use PPTP method but still cant connect.

* VPN network on PC work properly, look like only mobile that cant be connected VPN

• I am having the same issue as well; I found out that in the mobil configuration the server address that is 

m.hamachi.cc and it is pointing to the wrong ip address; right now is pointing to some app called Tackle Fatigue; This seems to me an config issue with the hamachi dns servers. Please fix this soon.

• So, i had the same issue while connection through IPSEC. I read some other post, talking about the domain 'm.hamachi.cc' pointing to another server, and figured that might be the problem.  The way i resolved was adding 8.8.8.8 as a DNS server in advanced configurations options. I hope that helps some people

RobertoEC
      Visitor

I have the same problem I have purchased a subscription and the vpn connection does not work, I have already tried, does anyone know how to configure it?
      Thanks in advance
      Cheers

JRFabbi
    New Contributor

I'm having this problem again, someone kown if there is a new problem on VPN Mobile Servers from hamachi? (trying for 2 days without success)

AshC
      Retired GoTo Contributor

JRFabbi  Sorry, we have had some intermitent service disruptions over the last 24 hours, which may explain some of the trouble there.  At this time things should be fully operational, so please let us know if you still cannot log in or connect.

DennislRedyard
        Active Contributor

Hi, right now I'm having this problem ,

can't connect from a tablet , I've tried pptp and ipsec and nothing works

I've readed the guides, but it doesn't work

with PC works fine the vpn , but android can't connect,

I have a subscription active

help please

victorsosa
    New Contributor

I am having the same issue as well; I found out that in the mobil configuration the server address that is 

m.hamachi.cc and it is pointing to the wrong ip address; right now is pointing to some app called Tackle Fatigue; This seems to me an config issue with the hamachi dns servers. Please fix this soon.

cockroachable
      Active Contributor
      victorsosa thx for  your reply, atleast i am not alone.

now look like mobile VPN come back to work properly.

this one got broken it made me have a really bad day today.
      how do i do when it happen again.
        mysticle31
        New Contributor

I'm having the same problem.  Not sure why that was accepted as a solution.  I'm not sure what that app is.  Doesn't make sense from a networking perspective. 

Anyhow, any progress on this?  

victorsosa
      New Contributor

I found out that the addres my.hamachi.cc is pointing to vpn.net which should work just fine if they change it to my.hamachi.cc

cockroachable
        Active Contributor

i try to use server address : my.hamachi.cc 
        cant connect also