rickinwc
Active Contributor
3 months ago
Reviewed by moderator

Bulk download all recordings

I think if GoTo doesn't want to add this feature, they should offer it as a support request. I should be able to contact support and ask for a downloadable archive or a list of direct download links to the videos for a given account. The need for archiving these kinds of things is not that unusual and it shouldn't be such a chore.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Reviewed by moderator
    rickinwc
    Active Contributor

Trying to bulk download all meeting recordings for archive purposes. Is it possible to download all videos at once instead of having to do it one at a time?

rickinwc
      Active Contributor

Trying to bulk download all videos from one account for archiving purposes. I faced having to do this a year-and-a-half ago and at the time, I contacted support who told me there is no way to do it.

Any chance that feature has finally been added or a simpler way to download videos has been added? Anyone have any ideas how to make this process less painful/time-consuming? 

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi rickinwc 

I'm sorry this functionality is not yet available for GoTo Organizer accounts. 

GlennD
      GoTo Manager

HI rickinwc

Unfortunately, we do not have a bulk download option available for recordings at this time.

Reed69
        Active Contributor

Can you please forward this request to the Support team? Because I need this feature too.