VBasham
Active Contributor
3 years ago
Delivered

Dark Mode for Web and Desktop

Having a built in dark mode option for the Go To Meeting website application and desktop application would be very useful. For me, I have sensitive eyes, so the the bright backgrounds can cause issues for me. 

With the web  application I have tried utilizing different chrome extensions to give it a dark mode and unfortunately haven't found any that work well across this and my other daily web applications.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Dark mode is now available in the GoTo app

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    Investigating
    to
    Delivered
  • I would also like that, more over that the mobile app provide already such dark mode

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    Reviewed by moderator
    to
    Investigating

Our team is currently reviewing the implementation of this idea. 

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Reviewed by moderator
    KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    Reviewed by moderator
    to
    New

Status update: This feature is not currently planned to be included in our roadmap for this year. We will continue to keep the Idea open for comments and kudos. Your suggestions and support are highly appreciated, and we encourage you to continue sharing your thoughts and ideas with us.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Cassian1 thanks for the screenshot. I see that you are referring to the GoTo App interface now and will pass this on to the team for consideration. 

• I have the same question/suggestion. Here is a screenshot of my Goto interface. I don't consider it "dark". It hurts my eyes very quickly.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Needs Info

Hi VBasham the Community team reviewed your idea, the GoTo Meeting Classic and GoTo app UI are dark by design, could you provide details and a screenshot if possible showing where you would like to see the change?