danheth
3 years ago
Investigating

Track clicks on a shared meeting replay link

A recorded meeting is easily shared with a link, but I have no idea how many times it's been clicked and if it has, by whom. It's a common feature in MailChimp and I'd love to see it as part of the meeting diagnostics or someplace similar.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    Investigating
    to
    Investigating

Our team is currently investigating this as an initiative and will continue to monitor Comments and Kudos. Thanks.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    Reviewed by moderator
    to
    Investigating
    KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Reviewed by moderator
    Perrine
    New Contributor

I host GTM calls with 20-30 people, multiple times each week.

I need to track the attendance of live viewers and viewers of the recording. 

I use the Admin Reports - Attendee Report but it only shows live attendance for each of my multiple calls.

Please add attendees who view the recordings to the attendee report. I don't care about how long after the live meeting they watch the recording - just that everyone has seen the information - live or via the transcript.

Perrine
      New Contributor

p.s. I'm happy to be your alpha tester for the feature! 🙂

Perrine
      New Contributor

I am OK with having people add their email address before being able to see the recorded meeting.  We do that in ShareFile - allow users to see files as long as they provide their name and email before accessing the info. It's not perfect, but it's better than nothing.

Perrine
      New Contributor

Hi GlennD, 

I like that! 

Can you 'Make it so!" ?

Thanks!