Susie Wood
7 years ago
Delivered

Bulk reporting option

Use GTT weekly, LOVE IT, but I need a report of the attendees for all sessions over one year, no way to do in ONE list. Cannot do report on every session, too much time and effort makes it impractical. Also why not have a feature like the one that lists upcoming session with the names and emails of participants that attended kept accessible, then I could go in an copy email.This pertinent information needed for marketing, communication and customer service feedback more effectively.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    Reviewed by moderator
    to
    Delivered

Attendee Reports can be downloaded in bulk. You can now download up to 30 sessions from a max of 10 different trainings at a time. 

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    Reviewed by moderator
    to
    Reviewed by moderator
    KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Reviewed by moderator
    AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor
    Hi Susie,
    If you have access to the GoTo Admin Center, you can run Attendee reports in there for greater periods of time...  'Reports' section:  Training History and Attendee Report

• Hi, I want to generate a single attendee report for all  sessions in the past year.  Is this doable without having to generate one report for each training session?
      Melissa Boehlin
      Active Contributor
      Hi everyone.  

I did find that we can click the number of attendees listed and it will give you the detail for that date of that session automatically downloaded into Excel.

It would be ideal if we could click multiple dates of the same session and export all the detail that'd be best. Basically this screen (screen shot below) 
      would be great if you added check boxes/radio buttons  and then we could click that Export to Excel and get one joined report of details (That we get if we click on the attendee count listed under the Attendees column).

This would be similar to what you can do under each individual GTT account using Generate Reports (screen shot below) which means logging into each one we used the week before and doing those steps which is why I'm trying to using Admin Center instead since it pulls across all accounts.   I do this as we have to validate each week that our clients attended and if they did not get them rescheduled.  

Currently I have to click each date and then use Excel and move sheets to put them all in one workbook.  Not the end of the world but not having to do that download and move 5 times would be awesome. 

Hopefully this makes sense and GTT folks see this.  Let me know if you need more info or have questions about what I'm proposing. 

Thanks!
      Rick Harris
      Active Contributor
      I am serious...Michael, Glenn and others.  My boss has asked if this is possible even for a fee.  It shouldn't take a fee to get this...but there, I've said it.  Can we get this data or not?
      Rick Harris
      Active Contributor
      I would also like to generate a single report for the past year that shows all attendees to any event with the same level of detail for a single event report.  The data is there.  Can someone behind the scenes help us with this?  Perhaps for a fee even?

I keep hoping, with the dawn of each new year, for a new level of responsiveness from Citrix to the needs and requests of your loyal customers.  Even Cubs fans finally got rewarded.
  • It would be great if GoToTraining allowed you to export a report of a list of all your sessions with the attendee/registration numbers (like the screenshot shown below). Currently, you can only export a report for a single session that lists which users attended, while this is useful it would be great to have additional options. Our company uses GoToTraining for ongoing/repeating training sessions and it would be nice to be able to evaluate the effectiveness of a chosen time slot by having this report. Right now we have to gather numbers manually which isn't ideal when we are looking at adjusting the time offerings of our sessions.

Matthew Dolan
    Active Contributor

In GoToTraining right now you can only run the evaluation reports by single training events. It would be great if you could run batch reports for trainings over a period of time.

Martrella
      I just called Citrix asking if they could produce a batch of evaluation reports and my request was declined. I was directed to https://developer.citrixonline.com/apis where my IT staff could attempt to gather the data with an API, but this option doesn't even mention evaluation reports. At least a notification of if/when participants complete evaluations should be in place, at minimum.