jdahl
Active Contributor
9 years ago
Investigating

Customize Certificates

It would be helpful to be able to customize the certificates that training participants receive after completing the training.  The following will make the certificates better:

• Add our company logo
  • Display the number of hours
  • Allow for changing the trainer's signature.

Thank you!

• Yes, agreed. The certificate generated is far too generic. Are there any customization capabilities?
    Amanda Bright
    Active Contributor
    Display number of hours as a default but allow it to be changed to say Number of Credits. We have to get 6 Continuing Education credits per year -- each seminar will be worth a different number although it is based on 1 credit per hour of instruction.
    Amanda Bright
    Active Contributor
    Customization of Certificates: I like the certificates but would like to have the ability to customise them. For example, I'd like to add how many education credits they get and to change the name of the trainer.
      Jon Bessant
      Active Contributor
      Thanks Glenn.

I think we will in that case rely on our existing infrastructure to send the remote training delegates their 'normal' certificates in that case from 'over here'.

Thanks for the heads-up and we now know the immediate way forward.

All the best and cheers!

Jon
        Lthomas
        Active Contributor

Any updates on being able to customize the certificates, i.e. change the wording and the logo?

GlennD
      GoTo Manager

Hi Jon, currently this is an Idea for consideration in a future update, currently there is no ETA for when this will be possible. A soon as there is news that this Idea is being developed I will update the status of the Idea and everyone will be notified.

Jon Bessant
      Active Contributor
      This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can we customise the 'certificate of attendance' after the training completes.

Are there any plans to allow us to customise the certificate 'background' since being an Adobe Authorised Training Centre in the UK we do like to produce very artistic certificates for our creative delegates.

It would be great to have the ability to upload an Adobe PDF into the system and then data is merged on-top and provide us more flexibility and professional output for our remote training delegates.

Please let me know and apologies on the barrage of questions recently.

Thanks for your support as always.

Jon