Janell Zirkle M
8 years ago
Reviewed by moderator

Follow-up E-mails to anyone that registered, not just attendees

IN Go-to-Training, is there a setting that will send my follow-up e-mails to all REGISTERED participants, not just those who ATTENDED a training.

Jessica_Rains
      Retired GoTo Contributor
      That is correct, looking at G2T you can ONLY send to those who attended. I will go ahead and reach out to our product team and let them know that this is something that would benefit our G2T users.
    Michael16
    Retired GoTo Contributor
    Hi Janell, GoToTraining does not have a means to send follow-up emails to absentees. I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause for you.

You can still generate a registration report and manually identify who did not attend the training and send your own email out to these registrants.

• This is something I would also like to see.  Is this a possibility for the future?
    AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor
    Hi Kathi,
    This feature was already on the docket for future GoToTraining improvements, so this Community 'Idea' will add to the importance of the future enhancement to be considered for development.  Follow-ups for GoToTraining Absentees is a highly requested feature.

• Is there any plan to have the Follow-up Email saved as a preference in GTT?

Right now we have to create the same custom message over and over again.

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

LDeNoia  Template functionality is also being worked on, though I don't have an ETA yet.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Reviewed by moderator