jberdyck
2 months ago
Reviewed by moderator

Re-open Past Training - Allow Open Training Time Slots

I'd like to be able to re-open a recent training session to add additional time slots to it.  With much of the training I do, not every training date for a given client is known in advance.  Unfortunately, once the training is "in the past" (even by 5 minutes), I can seemingly no longer modify it.  Anyone know if this is possible?

I wish that I was able to schedule the start and end dates separately from actual sessions - so I could have an 'open' training that I could add times to.  I suppose I'd have to set some fictitious training as the last session in order to establish that window?

One of the biggest reasons I use this tool is the custom scheduling option - it's so nice to set up non-standard recurring windows and have them populated to the attendee's calendar once registered.  But in my current predicament, I've just used an entirely different product b/c I don't want the attendees to have to copy a past training and have everyone re-register, etc.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Reviewed by moderator

Hi jberdyck thanks for your feedback. I moved this post to our idea section as it's not currently available. We will leave it open for others to vote and comment.