Shawn Jensen
8 years ago
Investigating

Save template trainings, or copy previous training sessions

I conduct the same web training on a regular basis during peak times of the year. I know I can simply copy/schedule a similar training. I do this all the time. However, that training has fallen off my "Past Trainings" list so I don't have the option to Copy it anymore. It would be nice if I could create my own set of Training Session templates that I can use repeatedly. I can't see if this is possible somewhere.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    Reviewed by moderator
    to
    Investigating
    KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Reviewed by moderator
    itomlinson
    Active Contributor

I really, really need this functionality too! It's a pain to sift through previous trainings and make copies instead of being able to choose a base template with every new training. Thanks!

itomlinson
      Active Contributor

Hi, 

This is becoming a major dealbreaker for our company. Can you please advise on the status of this?

Thanks!

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

itomlinson  I am sorry that I cannot comment on the development of this feature.  I can say however, that there will be some big changes to the GoToTraining and Webinar platforms in the year 2019, so stay tuned in the coming months for additional information.

• Bummer! Well, call that an extra plug for Training Session Templates as an advancement. Thanks!
    AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Sorry, there is a point where we do recycle training history-- after which time, this information is no longer available.

• Ok, thank you for doing that. In the meantime, is there any other way to access past trainings once they fall off the list? I know I can print a report but what I'm looking for specifically is the training Description I had before.
    AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Shawn,
    While this is not currently a feature set, I will change this posting to an 'Idea' for future product enhancements.