Ashley Price
Active Contributor
8 years ago
Reviewed by moderator

Add a multi-session registration report

Please allow for multi-select so that we can pull multiple webinars at once for Registration and Attendee reports! I schedule dozens of webinars a month, and my account managers are asking for a comprehensive list of our clients who have attended my webinars over the past year. Exporting each webinar to excel and combining is so time consuming and I don't have the time to do it!  I love your product other than this huge limitation. 

(moderator's note: A multi-session attendee report has been added)

• AshC Thanks for the note on the Multi-Session Attendee report option. However, I am trying to get a multi-session registration report that will give information for upcoming webinars.

• I would like to download all of the survey responses for multiple sessions rather than downloading one session at a time.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Reviewed by moderator
  • In the GoToWebinar you have Analytics that allow you to Build Reports.   The Registration report that you currently have is lacking functionality.  This should have been built as a Single as well as a Multi selection report.  We are not able to do Multi-Registration report.   We created 18 different sessions and now as Registrant sign up we have to pull each session 1 by 1.  This takes about 90 minutes to get the data out and then covert each one into a legible report for the client to review.   Alot of wasted time for the end user here.  

mali2

To see each registration question  and answer you need to individually download each. This does not make sense.

If it would show it multi session report this would be very beneficial 

KateG
      GoTo Moderator
      Status changed:
      New
      to
      Reviewed by moderator
  • Is there any way phone numbers can be included in the multi session webinar report? The feature is great for running yearly reports but it doesn't seem to have phone numbers. That means I have to go back and run individual reports for the entire year to get the numbers. I run about 100 webinars a year. That's a very time consuming task to run 100 individual reports just to pull phone numbers. The multi session report is already in place...seems like adding a phone column would be reasonable.

Thank you for taking this into consideration. 

KateG
      GoTo Moderator
      Status changed:
      New
      to
      Reviewed by moderator
      GlennD
      GoTo Manager
      Status changed:
      Reviewed by moderator
      to
      Needs Info

Hi gsanchez09, which phone numbers are you wanting to include in the report exactly? Can you provide some more details about how/why you need to report on them?

Thanks,

Glenn

gsanchez09

I need the numbers to follow up with people who have registered for webinars throughout the year. People that attended we like to follow up with if they haven't met with us post webinar.  And the people who didn't attend, we like to call/text/email and invite them back to a future webinar.  It would be much easier to be able to run one report with the phone numbers included than to run 100 individual reports. I hope that makes sense. 

• Just so I am making sure I have communicated this correctly. When my attendees register, I already capture their phone number. I can run individual webinar reports that pull the first name, last name, email address & phone number. The multi session report has everything but the phone number in that report. I was asking if the phone number can be added to the multi session report so I don't have to go back and run individual reports for all my webinars throughout the year to get the phone number along with the name and email address. Thanks for your help with this!