Malcolm Lander
Active Contributor
8 years ago
Reviewed by moderator

Customize "Webinar Full" screen

We are planning on hosting several small webinars and expect the first to be "sold out". Once our registration quota is filled, any further registrants will see the "Webinar Full" screen that gotowebinar automatically generates. Can I customise that screen to direct users to register for our second or third webinars being held at another time?

P&G Webinars
    Active Contributor
    How do I change the text that appears on the page that comes up when a user tries to register for a Webinar that is already full? I'd like to add details to say that we will send out information on how to access the webinar recording after the event.

Right now it just has my email address which means I'm getting a lot of emails where I'm just copying and pasting the same message over and over again.
      Ken Bell
      I appreciate that feedback and idea. Unfortunately it won't usually work for us as we work with outside speakers who frequently can't (or won't) commit to more than one session with us. 
      AshC
      Retired GoTo Contributor

Here's another idea:  Schedule a recurring GoToWebinar series, allowing attendees to register for another identical event should the one they were late to is full.

This way, you don't have to reschedule -- just add on more sessions as needed.

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor
    Hey Malcolm,
    Great question!
    You may add additional webinars onto an existing schedule so that registrants may select the next available session in line. 
    GoToWebinar also offers follow-up emails to both Attendees and Registrants not in attendance.  You may customize these to a small degree with your own messaging.  Ref = http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/all_files/G2W020004

There is a redirect feature in Registration Settings that you may be interested in, though it does not fit your exact needs here.  This feature is customized per webinar, and can redirect registrants to a site of your choosing after they RSVP.