Lisa Cowan
Active Contributor
8 years ago
Reviewed by moderator

End a webinar for attendees, but organizers and panelists remain logged in.

we often have webinars with speakers in a remote location and it would be useful to be able to have a chat with them after the webinar has finished to discuss any issues and thank them for participating, but when we select "end webinar" it ends for everyone, so the presenter is cutoff too. Is there any way to end the webinar for the attendees but for the organisers and presenters to remain logged in?

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Reviewed by moderator
  • Disappointing that this has been an open request since 2016 with so many supportive comments and no action. WebEx and others have had this for years and it remains a shortcoming of this platform.

• After the webinar speaker is done, I would like to be able to have all attendees leave and still have the staff together to do a debrief of the event.  Is there a quick way to disconnect all attendees and still keep staff connected?  I know I can disconnect attendees one-by-one, but that is just not workable with 150 attendees.  Thanks for any thoughts.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

njgsbc I moved your post here because this is an idea we know our customers are looking for. As GoTo Webinar improvements are made available we will be sure to update this thread. 

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Reviewed by moderator

Status update: This feature is not currently planned to be included in our roadmap for this year. We will continue to keep the Idea open for comments and kudos. Your suggestions and support are highly appreciated, and we encourage you to continue sharing your thoughts and ideas with us.

• When we pick "end webinar," it finishes for everyone, including the presenter, so it would be helpful to be able to connect with them after the webinar has concluded to discuss any concerns and thank them for attending. However, we frequently do webinars with speakers in faraway locations. Is it possible to end the webinar for the participants while allowing the hosts and presenters to stay locked in?

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Morrison7L thanks for adding your interest in this feature. I've moved your post here to an established thread. I am going to pass this continued request on to the team. Please feel free to kudo this request, more votes help.