Michele Morrill
Active Contributor
9 years ago
Reviewed by moderator

See which attendees download handouts and materials?

Is there a way to determine which attendees downloaded which handouts during the webinar?

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

No updates for Handouts Reports yet, but we'll update the Community as new information is released.

KBuff

Any update on this yet? I'd love to know if we can view analytics on handouts! Thanks!

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

KBuff  I'm sorry we don't have an ETA yet for GoToWebinar Analytics improvements.  Rest assured ther are still on our priority list for the near future.

• It would be great if we could track who downloads handouts we attach to webinars. That should show in one of the reports. That would indicate a "warmer" lead to our salespeople who follow up with webinar attendees.

Laura13

Thank you for this post.  We have been searching through the reports trying to find if there was a way to do this.  It looks like the GTW team hasn't established this yet, but I am really hoping that they will soon

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi everyone, thanks for your input!

This 'idea' exists on the other side of our Community:  GoToWebinar Community Ideas

I'm going to move this thread into the existing one there.

DWhetstone

When we attach a handout(s) to our webinar, is there a way to see the total number of downloads?  Are we able to see which individual attendees downloaded the handout(s)?  If not, is this something that could be added to the Engagement Report?

Thank you for your help and consideration!

ashleyl
        Regular Visitor

So you offer the option to add a document but can't track who downloads it, that's a huge miss. 

GlennD
    GoTo Manager
    Hi Michele,

Currently we do not capture and report on handouts  downloads, but it is something we plan to add in a future update.
      daviddavistx
      I'd like to chime in that we really need this feature - the ability to see who downloaded what handout. Please move it to the top of the feature request queue! Thank you
        Dmfrizzi

I'm a new customer and it's discouraging to see that customers have been asking for this feature for more than four years and it has not been implemented. This is valuable feedback and it's unfortunate that we have no insight to how this feature of your tool is being used. Do you have a product road map to indicate when we might expect this feature to materialize?