Vicki Auditore
Active Contributor
8 years ago
Investigating

Shared content library to re-use Polls, Surveys, Videos and Branding

I wish ALL stuff with go to webinar was a "library" feature - logos for branding, survey questions, poll questions, handouts... etc. It is annoying to have to reinvent the wheel each time - or try to remember to "clone" the appropriate webinar so all the stuff copies over. It would be nice to be able to pick from a menu of stuff in your account. 

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Handouts for all Sessions in a Webinar.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

CEevent I moved your idea to the  GoTo Webinar idea section with a similar idea.  Currently, you can obtain the same polls or handouts for your upcoming sessions by clicking on "Copy Webinar" and simply updating the date and time, but I do understand that you might want to see something more versatile. 

• I teach the same 4-evening course at least 6x per year.  We use many polls.

We have been uploading polls through the "Engage Your Attendees" interface.  It is a tedious process of cutting and pasting.  I can't believe GoTo doesn't have a better way to do that.

It would seem having a simple CSV file upload would solve that and save about 2 hours of cutting and pasting for each event.

Is this possible?

KateG
      GoTo Moderator
      Status changed:
      New
      to
      Reviewed by moderator

Hi Flexivty Welcome to the GoTo Community, 

I moved your post to the ideas section where others can question and comment and because this is not currently available. 

The team is working on improving Polls this year and we will keep the community updated on improvements. Thanks. 

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    Reviewed by moderator
    to
    Investigating