Add the name of the technician who is conducting the session with the customer in the LMI client

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Add the name of the technician who is conducting the session with the customer in the LMI client

0 Kudos

Hello LogMeIn team,

I come to ask for the following improvement for LogMeIn Client:

I would like you to include in the LMI Client a way to see the name of the technician who is connected in the session.

Unfortunately, we only saw this option via the secure.logmein.com website, however the client does not have a view of who is accessing the end user's computer.

Example below:
https://prnt.sc/v4ti72

We would like this same option for the LMI client, rest the mouse on the accessed PC and show us the name of the technician who is in the session.

Improvement request sent by the client Diego

5 Comments
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Thanks for the idea, Gragor!

isasit
Seems like a practicle thing to have. How do you view who is in session via the webpage?
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @isasit welcome to the GoTo Community. 

Check out this article on how to view the user, you can also see a screenshot of what it looks like in the original post in the thread. 

isasit

Hi. Thanks for the reply.

This article shows me where I can view devices which have connected. I am looking for is a way to view who is connected when the status is showing "In Session" on the logmein client. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@isasit oh sorry for the confusion. I moved this thread to our idea section because it's currently not available in the LMI client. We will share this feedback with the team.