cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Report on Workstations with Bitlocker Status

Report on Workstations with Bitlocker Status

It would be very beneficial to industries like Sales and Healthcare to identify computers encryption status. What drives are available and whether encrypted or not and details of the encryption. Nothing that I am aware of in LogMeIn allows for this. We can run PowerShell or DOS commands in One2Many or Remote Execution to determine status but have no way to report back in mass to a report or central file.

It would also be helpful to have in Alerts. Maybe an alert for status change from Encrypted to Unencrypted or bitlocker recovery mode. Some windows updates lately have corrupted bitlocker and caused recovery mode.

1 Comment
RennanW
Visitor

My team would really benefit from this, it would be good to know from a filterable report which machines are encrypted and which aren't. It seems like LogMeIn Central has a lot of potential if things like this were more readily available and accessible. We recently have been using Admin By Request as a PAM solution and it has better inventory reporting than LogMeIn central, which is strange since that isn't what you usually look for in a PAM. We found LMI can't even report on the different versions of browsers. The UI and functionality to update Windows and software via LMI is very clunky, making the patch management side of things almost seem like an afterthought. My point being, if the developers continue to focus on improving LMI, I think it could be a great tool with features such as this one, as well as more robust reporting and patch management systems.