How do I delete past webinars from the history?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Can you help me to remove the test records entry into the GOTOWebinar. I want to delete them into the GTW but not found any correct method?
65 Comments
New Contributor

oh okay. Thanks 

And I have another question.

My account has been expired, but I want to download my latest Webinar session video.

How can I download it?

Please give me an answer.

Best regards,

Rachel

Raising this issue again...it seems to come up year over year. We also create practice webinars and they clog up our webinar history. Other webinar platforms have the option to create a real webinar or a practice webinar, and the two are separate in the webinar history list. Only the real webinars integrate with Salesforce. Something gotowebinar could definitely improve upon!

LogMeIn Contributor

@Rachel1290  You need to reactivate an expired account in order to download any past webinar data. 

@sheriascencio   Sorry for the delays, I am expecting a solution by this year's end.

Is there a way I can reach support by email to request for deletion of past webinars. I cannot call support speak due to a personal limitation.

LogMeIn Contributor

@AppsTek  Deleting Past Webinar instances is not yet an option, and cannot be escalated through Customer Support at this time.  As soon as we have an ETA on this development we'll update the Community Thread.