Uninstall Command for GoToAssist v5 Endpoints

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Kudos

Hey there is there any command I can manually run to uninstall the Remote Support Unattended Client?

I can't seem to find anything anywhere.

I need to uninstall it on 50+ computers so that we can revert back to v4.

6 Comments
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @AC205

Batch uninstall functionality is on the GoToAssist roadmap for development soon.  When we have more information available we will update the Community. 

Thanks.

Jdh2
Active Contributor
define "soon"
Jdh2
Active Contributor

Are you just going to ignore me? 

"Batch uninstall functionality is on the GoToAssist roadmap for development soon."

How long away is soon?

if you have a roadmap, you should have some type of timeline. The sooner I can get rid of v5, the better.

What alternatives are other people moving to?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I apologize there has been no development on this topic.  It is still being discussed for possible 2022 V5 enhancement. 

Jdh2
Active Contributor

"Batch uninstall functionality is on the GoToAssist roadmap for development soon" ‎02-26-2021

"It is still being discussed for possible 2022 V5 enhancement. " 08-25-2021

AshC, why dont you just quit. You are clearly are of no help. In February you claim something is for development soon. In August you say it's possible for 2022. Why are you posting this stuff on the forum at all? You are of no benefit to anyone on these forums if this is your level of contribution.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

@Jdh2 Time tables and development priorities change. We try to be as transparent as possible with the community and share the information we have available at the time. While I understand your frustration with the lack of development on this issue, I do not appreciate the tone of your reply directed at my team member. When this feature is added it will be listed in the What's New support article.