cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barryz

Unattended window randomly pops to foreground

This issue is in another post from 6 years ago, the problem still exists in Version 4...

https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToAssist-Remote-Support/unattended-window-randomly-pops-to-foregr... 

"Since the latest version that added the feature "Unattended window remain open after connecting", while performing remotes, I'll frequently tab over to a web browser on my system and start doing research, twice now while doing this the unattended computer list just pops up into the foreground. I'm starting to sound like a broken record, G2A is the only app on my system that continuously has background and foreground problems, I've never seen anything like this on any other software. Sure it's a minor annoyance but I felt I should notify someone as I'm thinking it can't be unique to me alone.
The frustrating part is I don't know how to reproduce the problem and no indication what is causing it, but this along with the transfer window getting backgrounded on customer systems makes me think this is some kind of rare bug."

Is there anything that can be done to stop this from happening? I opened a support ticket but was told that they would have to see the problem happen but there is no way to reproduce it while they watch, the window opens randomly. This is very annoying and I would love to find a way to make it stop.

1 REPLY 1
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Unattended window randomly pops to foreground

Hi @Barryz, welcome to the community.

We were never able to recreate this issue ourselves and identify a bug. My recommendation would be to close the window that lists your Unattended Support computers once you are in session with the computers you want to work on. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training