cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

View All button not working in knowledge

I have published more than 10 articles under a single category on knowledge. But on my customer's portal, only the few articles are displayed and the rest of them are grouped under (View All) button. But when they tried to click on this button, it does nothing. I've tried different browsers but still the same issue
6 REPLIES 6
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: View All button not working in knowledge

Hi Naren,
We attempted to recreate this in several browsers, but were unfortunately unable to.  Do you have the portal address available for us to check out from here?

New Contributor

Hi Ash,

I can provide you the portal address but you would need an account to log in.

https://itsupportbdcu.assist.com/portal/answers

Thanks
Naren
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Naren,
I realize that is a limiting factor here, sorry about that.  Can you speak about what type of articles there?  Does this happen for all customer accounts?

New Contributor

I have created a category naming "Website Links" and added about 11 articles underneath for 11 websites that our organisation predominantly uses for their daily activities. 

I want our staff members to get this information on their knowledge page when they login to their portal. 

The highlighted button, View All (below) is the one in problem.

LogMeIn Contributor

Hello Naren, 

Thank you for reporting.  I was able to replicate this and am escalating to our Engineers. Thank you for your patience and I am hoping we can get this fixed for you soon! 
New Contributor

Hi Amber,

Any update on this issue?

Thanks
Naren