cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djwhite
Active Contributor

Sharing Contacts

I am looking for a way to give users access to a list of contacts that they will all use. I can't see any way to integrate Google Contacts. I did find this article that describes how to import contacts from a csv file but the Import Contacts feature does not appear in my GoTo app.

Thanks for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Sharing Contacts

@djwhite Sorry for the confusion, we took a look at your account and it appears this feature is not available in the new admin. Our support team can assist with importing the contacts for you. I'll PM you an email address where you can forward the file and we will create a case for you, just check your messages.  

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @djwhite welcome to the Community and thanks for sharing your troubleshooting steps! It appears that you would need your admin to enable this privilege. Once your the admin signs into the admin center and grants permission, you should be able to import your contacts. 

djwhite
Active Contributor

Thanks for the response @KateG !

I actually have super admin privileges but I can't seem to find a button to import contacts either in the desktop app or in Admin.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@djwhite Sorry for the confusion, we took a look at your account and it appears this feature is not available in the new admin. Our support team can assist with importing the contacts for you. I'll PM you an email address where you can forward the file and we will create a case for you, just check your messages.  

djwhite
Active Contributor

Thanks for your help @KateG 

I am finding several things that are not in the new admin that are referenced in the help files. Hopefully there will be some updates soon.