cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Dark Mode for Web and Desktop

Dark Mode for Web and Desktop

Having a built in dark mode option for the Go To Meeting website application and desktop application would be very useful. For me, I have sensitive eyes, so the the bright backgrounds can cause issues for me. 

With the web  application I have tried utilizing different chrome extensions to give it a dark mode and unfortunately haven't found any that work well across this and my other daily web applications.

5 Comments
KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @VBasham the Community team reviewed your idea, the GoTo Meeting Classic and GoTo app UI are dark by design, could you provide details and a screenshot if possible showing where you would like to see the change? 

Cassian1

I have the same question/suggestion. Here is a screenshot of my Goto interface. I don't consider it "dark". It hurts my eyes very quickly.

Screenshot 2023-04-25 170404.jpg

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@Cassian1 thanks for the screenshot. I see that you are referring to the GoTo App interface now and will pass this on to the team for consideration. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: New

Status update: This feature is not currently planned to be included in our roadmap for this year. We will continue to keep the Idea open for comments and kudos. Your suggestions and support are highly appreciated, and we encourage you to continue sharing your thoughts and ideas with us.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator