Is there a way to automatically notify attendees who are dialing in that we are recording the call?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to automatically notify attendees who are dialing in that we are recording the call?

0 Kudos

We used to use Uberconference for meetings, and it had a feature that would automatically notify attendees with a "This call is being recorded" audio message. As far as I can tell, GoToMeeting only notifies attendees if they are using the GoToMeeting software -- is there a way to set up something similar if attendees are just dialing in? If not, can this be a feature that gets built in? 

3 Comments
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor
Hi Christina,
It's true that GoToMeeting only shows a recording notice on the endpoint software.  In some countries like Germany there is an audio notification requirement as well, but not currently in North America.

I'm afraid I don't see us adding this to US toll lines in the near future.

Christina Zhou
Hi Ash,

Thanks for your quick reply. Why would this not be on the roadmap for the near future? I imagine many customers use GoToMeeting with attendees that just dial in, and this is a helpful feature available on many similar platforms.
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager
Status changed to: Delivered