Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Track clicks on a shared meeting replay link

0 Kudos

Track clicks on a shared meeting replay link

A recorded meeting is easily shared with a link, but I have no idea how many times it's been clicked and if it has, by whom. It's a common feature in MailChimp and I'd love to see it as part of the meeting diagnostics or someplace similar.

8 Comments
Perrine
New Contributor

I host GTM calls with 20-30 people, multiple times each week.

I need to track the attendance of live viewers and viewers of the recording. 

I use the Admin Reports - Attendee Report but it only shows live attendance for each of my multiple calls.

Please add attendees who view the recordings to the attendee report. I don't care about how long after the live meeting they watch the recording - just that everyone has seen the information - live or via the transcript.

GlennD
GoTo Manager
Status changed to: New

Hi @Perrine, in order to do this we would need to add a registration feature to GoToMeeting recordings so that viewers have to enter their name and email address before they can view the recording. 

Perrine
New Contributor

Hi GlennD, 

I like that! 

Can you 'Make it so!" ?

Thanks!

Perrine
New Contributor

I am OK with having people add their email address before being able to see the recorded meeting.  We do that in ShareFile - allow users to see files as long as they provide their name and email before accessing the info. It's not perfect, but it's better than nothing.

Perrine
New Contributor

p.s. I'm happy to be your alpha tester for the feature! 🙂

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Our team is currently investigating this as an initiative and will continue to monitor Comments and Kudos. Thanks.