Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Meeting Diagnostic Report

0 Kudos

Meeting Diagnostic Report

I am the administrator for several users in our firm. I was looking for a report that would show the attendees detail for one of our users meeting. In the admin center, if I select the user and meeting history, I have a choice for Meeting Diagnostics for the meeting. If clicked, I can see each attendee, the time of each connection and whether the connection was good/fair, etc. There is also a graph at the top which shows information about the quality of connections throughout the meeting. I was trying to find a report that would print this information as I am seeing it on the screen and cannot find one. Doing a print from the browser does not produce as good a report as I am seeing. Is there anyway to print this out of the reports module?

2 Comments
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @mferguson welcome to the Community. I like the idea, but there is not currently a formal way to print the meeting diagnosis. I'm checking with the team and sharing this use case. Thank you! 

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

@mferguson This is currently not on the roadmap but I'm moving your idea here to the idea section where others can comment and vote.