Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

OpenVoice: Reset Timeout In Web Control

0 Kudos

OpenVoice: Reset Timeout In Web Control

OpenVoice Support pointed me to the GoTo Meeting community to make this suggestions, as OpenVoice doesn't have its own.

I use OpenVoice as a phone bridge for public meetings. The bridge must remain available for the duration of the meeting, even if no one else is on it. After two hours of being the only one on the bridge, the system will announce over the bridge that I'm the only one on and give me a prompt to press any key to keep the line going or else it will disconnect. Obviously this is unwanted during a meeting.

I can avoid this prompt by dialing in to the bridge with another phone just before a two hour increment, but this is very inconvenient. I would like a way to either turn off, extend, or reset the two hour timer via the web control.

Thanks

2 Comments
GlennD
GoTo Manager
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

Status update: This feature is not currently planned to be included in our roadmap for this year. We will continue to keep the Idea open for comments and kudos. Your suggestions and support are highly appreciated, and we encourage you to continue sharing your thoughts and ideas with us.