cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Allow sorting the list of meetings in the MyMeetings window.

I have the exact same issue as Dave.  I have recurring meetings set up for each of my clients and the more that list grows, the more cumbersome it is to find that meeting in the list when it's time to start it.  The ability to sort seems like the most basic of requests and considering the age of these requests, it's disappointing that it's still not a feature.
Highlighted
New Contributor

+1 on this - irritating to no end on my team. This should be an extremely basic and what I consider a standard ability. When you have 30-50 recurring meetings setup the list of meetings becomes useless and unusable.

Please, add an ability to sort our meetings list by 'Next Scheduled Date' and 'Alphabetical'. Please add this functionality to help your customers be more efficient in their use of your product.
Highlighted
New Contributor

This drives me INSANE! There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to how it is ordered. It is not ordered alphabetically, not numerically, and not by what has been used most recently (or the opposite). Please either sort alphabetically automatically or allow us to sort columns in the meeting list so we can choose how to sort. Thank you!
Highlighted
New Contributor

I REALLY would like the ability to sort this list, any updates on this? This thread has been going on for about 2 years now. 

I also created a related thread of being able to have any meetings currently in session automatically be sent to the top of the list. In the end, we'd love to see some improvements to this functionality of GoToMeeting, especially having invested so much time and money into the program over the years.
Highlighted
New Contributor

I completely agree. I talked to someone at GoTo almost a year ago, and at the time, he thought it was a great idea and didn't think it would take a lot to get this in place.  Could someone from the company please provide an update?
Highlighted
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Meeting Sort.

The MyMeetings window needs to have the ability to sort by subject/meeting.  I have over 50 recurring meetings and it takes me a long time to find the meeting that i need to start.  I see through other posts that other users are wanting/needing this feature.  
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Although we don't have an update at this time, your continued feedback certainly helps us add weight to this improvement request!

Highlighted
New Contributor

+1 for this basic feature. although after seeing this post started 3 years my hope seems to be extinguished right away.
Highlighted
New Contributor

I must say that I'm surprised that after all these years that this fundamental and common application feature has not been added. It is a major irritation for people that significantly use the product. My guess is that many of them don't both complaining but instead just quietly fade away to a competing solution. Very sad. Fix it. This should not be a herculian task to a half way decent development team.