cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Attendees join as organizer.

For go to meeting, I sent out invitations for people to join my meeting, but when they did join everyone was listed under my name (the host) and were capable of ending the meeting for everyone when I thought only the host could do that. Is there a way for them to change their name and not have all of the power that I, the host, does?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Attendees join as organizer.

Hi Sarah,

Were the attendees co-workers by any chance?

The only way an attendee would join the meeting the way you describe is if the GoToMeeting software was already on their computer and was signed into your account.  If you or they had hosted a meeting with your account from their computer, the software is still logged into your account.  They can sign out through the GoToMeeting software Preferences.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
1 REPLY 1
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Attendees join as organizer.

Hi Sarah,

Were the attendees co-workers by any chance?

The only way an attendee would join the meeting the way you describe is if the GoToMeeting software was already on their computer and was signed into your account.  If you or they had hosted a meeting with your account from their computer, the software is still logged into your account.  They can sign out through the GoToMeeting software Preferences.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!