cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Being kicked out of meetings

When I record videos, I start the meeting, click on 'record'.  Once I complete the meeting, I select to convert the recording. That saves on my computer.
Once that is done, I upload the video to our company cloud.
I am using Window 10 on a desktop PC.

I've never had this happen before. I've recorded dozens of training meetings and my clients EXPECT a recording. I have another training on Friday and need this to work.
Please help.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@KarenBeau  I understand where your coming from, Karen.  Can you try changing the location of your local recording files to something different, through the GoToMeeting desktop preferences?  Make sure the new folder / location is on your local PC, and has enough disc space for a 100+ Mb recording file.

Alternatively you may record to your own GoToMeeting's Cloud Recording storage to confirm that this is a local problem in the Windows environment.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks for your help. I finally decided to log into my Goto Meeting account on my laptop. No issues there. I was able to identify the issue was on my computer. Lack of space..in short.

I deleted all my temp files, videos I had already transferred to our cloud and was able to schedule a test meeting and record.

Thanks again. Guess I need to be more diligent about cleaning up my computerSmiley Mad