cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Bluetooth headset won't stay muted

Thanks for closing the loop here, Nathan!

AVZ
New Contributor

Thanks. Mine is on v117 and there is an update available. Not sure why Plantronics tech support didn't mention this. *hint*hint*

Updating now while crossing my fingers, knocking on wood, throwing salt over my shoulder and muttering spiritual prayers...
AVZ
New Contributor

v135 now, same issue. Mute on. Mute off. GRRRR.
New Contributor

Bump.  Same issue, Plantronics Voyager.  Any update or fix suggestion?
New Contributor

BUMP! Same here with PLT Focus. Please fix this!
New Contributor

Suddenly experiencing this issue on MacBook 12" (Updates are current) using GotoMeeting Version 8.10.0 Build 7495. Issue started after firmware upgrading my Plantronics 5200 to Firmware 164. Issue does not occur with other MacOS conference applications, nor with iPhone. Have attempted MacBook reboot, and Plantronics 5200 Restore Defaults, issue remains.

Update:
With GotoMeeting not running, when my 5200 is connected to my Mac and I press mute on the 5200, nothing happens as the headset is not in use by an application. When I launch a meeting and am presented with the Audio Selection at start, I am able to press mute on the 5200 and it remains muted, but as soon as I click OK and start the meeting, my 5200 says "Unmuted" and the issue happens.
AVZ
New Contributor

So at some point in the last few months the headset finally started muting normally with GoToMeeting. I'm not sure if it was Windows updates, GoToMeeting Updates, Pantronincs firmware or what, but it actually works now.

New Contributor

Plantronics Voyager Focus Headset

Macbook Air - High Sierra

GTM Version 8.23.0 Build 8557

Same issue as with others.  Headset works perfectly with all other devices and services EXCEPT GTM.  When I need to mute I can press the button and it works.  However on GTM, I press Mute, "Beep" then it unmutes.

The issue resides with GTM and needs to be addressed

New Contributor

The mute/unmute was working fine for me (although it would have been nice if there was a real integration with GTM) until the last update but now I also have this same issue: whenever I use the Mute button GTM immediatly unmutes me. GTM is the only application doing this.

Current version of GTM is 8.38.1 Build 11282