cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickinwc
Active Contributor

Bulk download all recordings

Trying to bulk download all meeting recordings for archive purposes. Is it possible to download all videos at once instead of having to do it one at a time?

5 REPLIES 5
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Bulk download all recordings

HI @rickinwc

Unfortunately, we do not have a bulk download option available for recordings at this time.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
rickinwc
Active Contributor

Bulk download videos from one account

Trying to bulk download all videos from one account for archiving purposes. I faced having to do this a year-and-a-half ago and at the time, I contacted support who told me there is no way to do it.

Any chance that feature has finally been added or a simpler way to download videos has been added? Anyone have any ideas how to make this process less painful/time-consuming? 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Bulk download videos from one account

Hi @rickinwc 

I'm sorry this functionality is not yet available for GoTo Organizer accounts. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
rickinwc
Active Contributor

Yep. I just spent the last couple hours downloading by hand. Not fun and it shouldn't be necessary to do it this way. This was a problem a year-and-a-half ago and it's still a problem.

If you can't offer a way to bulk download, maybe giving your users a simple screen with a flat links to all your meeting recordings would be nice, instead of forcing users to navigate through it all. It sure would have been quicker to just keep clicking link after link to download. This is a waste of time and I'm sure I'm not the only person needing to archive recordings like this.

Reed69
New Contributor

Can you please forward this request to the Support team? Because I need this feature too.