cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Business Associate Agreement

How do I get a Business Associate Agreement from Gotomeeting?
8 REPLIES 8
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Business Associate Agreement

Hi Joe,
If you are referencing this due to HIPAA requirements, then this document should answer most questions:  https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/hd-video-conferencing-resources/documents-reports/gotomeeting-an...

New Contributor

Thanks, So I am guessing after reading that doc, Goto meeting provides that documentation in place of a BAA. I know they used to actually have a BAA that could be issued. Do they not do that anymore?
LogMeIn Contributor

Pretty sure that was Citrix, which we separated from in 2016.  If I do find one specific to LogMeIn, I'll post an update here.

New Contributor

Ok awesome thanks Ash I appreciate your help.
LogMeIn Contributor

I was able to confirm we do not have a BAA for LMI currently. 

The HIPAA document specifies some features of GoToMeeting which need to be disabled within a Corporate account, in order to comply within those parameters --- but does not go into detail about what the full HIPAA requirements are for industries, as this is not something we keep up to date with.

LogMeIn Contributor

@Joe Olson  We now have LogMeIn Inc specific BAA forms that you may access here:  https://www.docusign.net/Member/PowerFormSigning.aspx?PowerFormId=b8eb5dc3-66a8-43bc-853e-7870fd83fe...

At this time if you still need a customized BAA filled out, we have a minimum contract threshold to complete those manually.

New Contributor

@AshC -

I just spoke to Customer Care, and they were not able to locate any BAA forms.  In fact, the agent cited an internal notice that stated that LogMeIn does not execute BAAs with its customers.  I'm hopeful that the agent just had old information and that LogMeIn IS now executing BAAs.  Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

- Josh

LogMeIn Contributor

@IodineJosh     If the standard BAA we offer needs customization, there is still a limitation on qualifying companies:  those with corporate accounts here at LMI, and an account manager or similar contact helping with your contract requests.