cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Scheduling a Meeting For someone else to run

Hi @ColeofKeokuk ,

Currently the colleague would need to be a member of your own account as an Organizer for you to assign a meeting to them.   In the future we may allow for non-members to start the broadcast themselves, though I don't have a timeline for that yet. 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@ColeofKeokuk  It is not currently possible to start a meeting as an Attendee, though you may schedule for Co-Organizers that are members of your same GoToMeeting account. 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Option "allow the attendees to start the meeting" not working / appears disabled

It is different. Co-Organizer allows only others within the same organisation with the other feature everyone could start a meeting that has the link.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @ColeofKeokuk ,

I'm afraid the option to allow Attendees to host without the Organizer is not yet available to GoToMeeting customers, though we plan to roll out the functionality in the near future.  

** Currently only internal Co-Organizers on the same GoTo account are allowed to host scheduled sessions without the original Organizer present. 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@ColeofKeokuk  I'm sorry we haven't yet finalized the ability for Attendees to start GoToMeetings without an Organizer present.  If you have a multi-user GoTo subscription (depends on the plan type), then you can schedule for other Co-Organizers on the same account, and they can launch the session without you present. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello AshC.

If I have Business account and want to add co-organizers does it mean that each of co-organizers has to own licenced account within my organization? For instance I schedule a meeting for 10 people and there are 5 co-organizers.  Does it mean that  me and these 5 coorganizers have to own Business licence?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @PiotrNita ,

I believe you can make different Organizer levels Co-Organizers if the scheduling Org is on the Business license, but I haven't tested that in some time.  As we advertise the functionality, all Co-Organizers should be on the same plan though.