cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Can I get an attendee report from GoToMeeting like I can from GoToWebinar? How?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Can I get an attendee report from GoToMeeting like I can from GoToWebinar? How?

Hi Heidi,

There is not report but you can view a meetings history and who attended.

View Meeting History:
View a report of your completed meetings with the Meeting History section of the organizer website. Details include, meeting subject, date/time, duration and number of attendees. The attendee names, email addresses and join/leave times can also be reviewed.

Note: GoToMeeting corporate organizers can view up to 12 months of meeting data. Individual GoToMeeting organizers can view 90 days worth.

To view meeting history :
1. Log in to www.gotomeeting.com and select My Meetings and then Meeting History from the left navigation.
2. Select the time frame and click the Show History button.
3. Click the number in the attendee column to display attendee names, email addresses and join/leave times.

Administrators of GoTo accounts may also file larger GoToMeeting reports for Organizers or Groups, that include both Meeting IDs as well as Attendee name and Email address.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Can I get an attendee report from GoToMeeting like I can from GoToWebinar? How?

Hi Heidi,

There is not report but you can view a meetings history and who attended.

View Meeting History:
View a report of your completed meetings with the Meeting History section of the organizer website. Details include, meeting subject, date/time, duration and number of attendees. The attendee names, email addresses and join/leave times can also be reviewed.

Note: GoToMeeting corporate organizers can view up to 12 months of meeting data. Individual GoToMeeting organizers can view 90 days worth.

To view meeting history :
1. Log in to www.gotomeeting.com and select My Meetings and then Meeting History from the left navigation.
2. Select the time frame and click the Show History button.
3. Click the number in the attendee column to display attendee names, email addresses and join/leave times.

Administrators of GoTo accounts may also file larger GoToMeeting reports for Organizers or Groups, that include both Meeting IDs as well as Attendee name and Email address.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Im using a trial version of GoToMeeting and do not have a Show History Button. 
Highlighted
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Who attended my meeting?.

I ran my first GoToMeeting last night and this morning i need to write up the minutes. Is there any  way i can get a list of who attended?
Highlighted
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Attendee activity log.

Is there the functionality to record attendee activity (ie. who joins the session and when, who leaves the session and when) during the meeting? It would be useful to have a record of this activity as the organiser.