cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Can I preview how I'll appear on webcam before my meeting actually occurs?

How can I see what my webcam angle / view is before the meeting starts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Can I preview how I'll appear on screen before my meeting actually occurs?

Hi Mark,

Yes, there are a couple of ways you can preview you webcam before you actually share it. If you open the GoToMeeting Preferences and select Webcam, it will display what your webcam sees so you can adjust the position. To access the Preferences just start the GoToMeeting software on your computer:

• then right click the icon displayed in your system if you are using a PC and select Preferences
  • select Preferences from the GoToMeeting menu in the menu bar

If you are using a Windows PC you can also see a preview of the webcam in your GoToMeeting Control Panel before you click on the Share my webcam option.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Mark,

Yes, there are a couple of ways you can preview you webcam before you actually share it. If you open the GoToMeeting Preferences and select Webcam, it will display what your webcam sees so you can adjust the position. To access the Preferences just start the GoToMeeting software on your computer:

• then right click the icon displayed in your system if you are using a PC and select Preferences
  • select Preferences from the GoToMeeting menu in the menu bar

If you are using a Windows PC you can also see a preview of the webcam in your GoToMeeting Control Panel before you click on the Share my webcam option.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks. What keystrokes would I use if I'm on a Mac Book?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

On a Mac just launch GoToMeeting from your Applications folder or your Dock if it's pinned, then click the GoToMeeting menu on the toolbar at the top of your screen and then select Preferences.