cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How to record the video conversation and not just the screen shared

Hi Laura,

You must utilize Cloud Recording if you wish to capture webcams + integrated audio + desktop sharing together.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How to record the video conversation and not just the screen shared

Hi Laura,

You simply have to utilize GoToMeeting's Cloud Recording option in order to see your webcams in those videos:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/record-a-session-g2m040008

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Can I record GoToMeeting Webcams?

Is the solution suggested in the 2018 still valid? In my case it doesn't seem to work. I set up cloud recordings in the administration center of my profile but GoToMeeting continues to record the meeting locally and without webcam.
Highlighted
Active Contributor

it seems that gotomeeting pro does not have access to cloud recording . 

Is your announcement that we can have access to cloud recording  true???

if yes, how can i do that. I tried every thing i know and i could not find any menu to do that.

please help. i wasted so many hours trying to find an answer, maybe there is no answer. just gotomeeting will have no access to cloud recording.

waited on the phone for too long. no human is answering. on your website i am lost. there is no streamlining for guides to offer such simple questions.

thank you for your reply.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @ray20

Currently GoToMeeting Professional plans do not currently offer Unlimited Cloud Recording as an included feature, so you would need to upgrade the subscription to receive cloud storage availability. 

Ref:  https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/change-your-plan-g2m010010 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

does gotomeeting pro record screen and audio or just record audio? does gotomeeting pro offer any cloud recording? the page you sent me too does not say much specific. if i have to upgrade to record on the cloud, what it the name of that plan? thank you.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@ray20 All GoToMeeting plans offer local recording storage of the audio and video integrated together.  As long you are using a desktop with the ability to store large files, you''ll have no problem. 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Thank you AshC for your message, but i tried to record a session and i got only audio.

my computer has huge capacity for storing and receiving videos.

i reviewed your literature, and it said that you can record audio only. You can record video if you are using the cloud. 

Please let me know which one is right.

thank you.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

If you need to record your webcam feeds, then you may need to upgrade your plan to one that includes unlimited Cloud Recording.  Only online recordings include webcams with the audio.  

Recording from GoToMeeting Professional plans does not currently support Cloud or webcam recording. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Glenn - you seem to have the answers.  If I am using G2W to record, is there a limit to how many webcams can be active?  I am not planning to share my screen, just have 9 different panelists and record their webcams (a la Brady Bunch style). 

If there is a limit in G2W, how about G2M webcam recordings?

Thanks!